- Name: OSMF Oral Gel
- Material: Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) + Tulshi (Ocimum Sanctum) + Yesthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Gross weight: 100g
- Summary: OSMF Oral Gel is the only product to deliver pure turmeric and tulshi directly into the mouth. With antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. OSMF Oral Gel for Oral Submucous Fibrosis Treatment OSMF Oral Gel Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine aids to treat oral and gum related problems. Ingredients: Contains below active herbal ingredient which aids to treat Oral Submucous Fibrosis at home.
- General Use: Mouth Ulcer, Reduce Burning Sensation During eating
- Specific Use: Oral Submucous Fibrosis
- Appearance: Oral gel
- Size: 11*20*6 cm
- Style: Paste
- Material: Gel
Key benefits/uses of OSMF Oral Gel:
- Effective in the treatment of gingivitis
- Reduces inflammation of mouth and gums
- Turmeric acts as an anti-inflammatory
Indications: OSMF Oral Gel is very effective in Oral Sub Mucous Fibrosis,
- Swollen Gums
- Bad Breath.
- Complete OSMF care with Mouth Opening Kit treatment at home.
Directions for Use/Dosage: – Apply on Buccal Mucosa Twice a Day, For Application as Oral Use.
Storage instructions: – Store in cool and dry place. store at a temperature below 30º C – Protect from sunlight
Precautions & Warnings: * Keep out of reach of children. * Oral gel was recommended to be avoided in patients with bleeding disorder and bile duct obstruction also during pregancy, breast feeding.
Presented & researched by more than 25 years Experienced 18 award winner Dental Surgeon Dr Bharat Agravat prominent and world renowned Indian Ayurvedic Herbalist Dr Harsha Agravat. Develop by Smile in Hour An innovation-driven Oral care company created by dentists and health care professionals are driven to enable the true potential of every being we touch through high quality, best-in-class functional dental care, and rehabilitation.
Also Marketing and Managed by Dr Agravat Healthcare Ltd Pharmaceutical Company India.
Frequently Ask Question